Mitch Gillig has been the Practice Manager at Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center since December of 1992. In addition to his many years of experience, he has a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration and Finance from the University of Missouri at Columbia, which he received in 1992.
“I enjoy working with a great group of veterinarians, registered veterinary technicians, receptionists, veterinary assistants and animal care assistants,” he says of his work with us. “Every member of our team works together to do their best to improve the quality of life of our patients.”
At home, he has a Terrier mix named Dash. Mitch’s interests include golf, University of Missouri football and basketball, reading, and spending time with his two kids that are very active in basketball and school activities.
- Kelly Klim – says that the title “Receptionist” doesn’t come close to summing up all that she does in a day and has done since joining the Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center’s staff in August of 1992. Kelly does add that the fullness of her day and experiences as well as the opportunity to meet all the wonderful pets and the people they live with makes her work very enjoyable. Her animal family includes a menagerie of pets: A Cocker Spaniel, Yorkshire Terriers, Yorkie mixes, and one cat.
- Brinda Robb – has been one of Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center’s receptionists since February of 2004 and has been working in the animal care field since 2000. Her animal family includes two Tabby cats named Pinky and Tigger and a Tuxedo cat named Emily. Brinda’s non-work activities include watching football and hockey, reading, horseback riding, fishing, singing, and playing with her cats.
- Jaclyn Figueroa – is a receptionist that has been working with Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center since August of 2004. “I like working at a place where I know that not only my pets, but our clients’ pets will receive the best care possible.” She has two dogs named Marcos and Diego. and two cats named Cyrus and Skittles.
- Cecelia Crump – began her career in the animal care field with Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center in March of 2019.
- Sheryl Pindar-Terrell – Registered Veterinary Technician Sheryl Pindar-Terrell graduated from Maple Woods Veterinary Technology Program and began working for Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center in August 2012. “I enjoy coming to work every day and helping animals lead a better life,” she said. “Everyone that works here treats the clients’ pets as if they were our own.” Sheryl enjoys spending time at home with her Labrador retriever named Thor.
- Carrie Kays – Registered Veterinary Technician Carrie Kays has been working for Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center since August 2012. She graduated from the Veterinary Technology Program at Anthem College in March 2013 and loves working with pets and pet owners. “Every day brings a new adventure,” she said. At home, Carrie enjoys time with her mastiff, Bob, and dachshunds, Macaroni, Sweet Pea and Willis.
- Crystal Franklin – has been working with Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center since August of 2007. Asked what she enjoys most about her work, Crystal says, “I enjoy working with my coworkers and I know I can trust them with my animals’ life.” Her pets include a Great Dane named Blake and a Yorkshire Terrier named Gizmo.
- Emeli K has been with Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center since February of 2019.
- Brittany E has been with Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center since August of 2019.
- Megan S has been with Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center since July of 2019.
- Kiersten B has been with Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center since October of 2020.
- Margie S has been with Raytown-Gregory Animal Health Center since August of 2021
- Jennifer S
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.